GGP200/300/100PI-E Grout mixing injection plant is combination of grout mixer, grout agitator and hydraulic grout pump in one base frame. It is with simple structure, light weight easy maintenance.
GGP200/300/100PI-E grouting mixing plants are specially designed to fast mix cement, ultra-fine cement and other additive for anchoring, soil nailing and grouting applications. Water, cement and admixtures are batched accurately and then mixed a homogeneous slurry together in a high shear colloidal grout mixer. The resulting grout is then pumped into an agitator tank where it is slowly agitated as pumping of the grout proceeds. Grouting pump injects from the mixing drum (storage tank). This ensures a continuous mixing and grouting operations.
Standard conficuration of GGP200/300/100PI-E 4m3/hour mixing and injection plant:
1. 4m3/hour maximum mixing capacity mixer production(with water/cement ratio = 1:1)
2. Mixing tank capacity: 200litres(Turbo mix pump, open impeller type, circulation capacity 1100L/min) hydraulically driven
* Includes bag breaker and hopper, mounted on the upper of the mixing tank
*Transfer of the mixture is via a hydraulic tipping function into the agitator tank
*Cleaning via hydraulically driven pressure, cleaner and bottom clean-out plug
3. Agitator tank capacity: 300litres (Vertical shaft, hydraulically driven, with 4 level steel blades)
4. Grout Pump: GGH90 (Hydraulically driven), Max flow rate 100L/min, max pressure 100 Bar
5. Approximate weight of mixing plant : 1320kgs